Sunday, May 04, 2008

Amazing

I just had to relate this story.

During the marathon I was behind a guy who had on full firefighter gear including an oxygen tank. I first thought it was a fun stunt of sorts but soon realized that he was running with a crew. That crew was to honor the death of two firefighters who recently perished in a blaze.

Pretty amazing stuff. A little down the road I came upon the same guys who had stopped and were just getting finished doing something. That something involved attending to a guy who collapsed and had sudden death. He was revived and taken to the hospital. I am not making this stuff up. The firefighters finished their work and rejoined the race. I have no excuse for a slow time but I think these guys get a pass

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080504/NEWS01/80504008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home