Sunday, January 08, 2006

Off and Swimming and Biking and Running


Thought I would include a picture of the kids and Lisa to get things going. So practice started today and tomarrow begins heavy duty training.
First of all, Gwen has decided to join our adventure to St. Anthony's tri. Today was her very first practice and her swimming looks good. Unfortunately, she forgot her helmet so no biking bu we did finish up with a run (of sorts). Pretty impressive start.
Of course last year I had to swim in the "slow lane". But this year, I thought I would grauate for sure. Geuss what? Talent level is up this year so I remain with the flotation devices around my arms.
Finally, my donations have started to come in for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. What a boost to see how much people care.
I will let you know how training goes this week. Also stay tuned for a tour of my custom workout room (Not!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home