Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Say hello to my little friends



So above is me, Buddy and Renea after the Chicago tri.

I skipped my run workout on Monday because it was Lisa's birthday. Instead we went for Indian at Cumin--ok not so great for training. My plan today was--hit the club for a low level indoor run and then get home and hop on the bike trainer before eating dinner. So here come my two little friends--Christopher (4) and Andrew (2). Glad to have the energy but their favorite toys are the giant Swiss Ball and the Foam roller. While I pedal, those two are flying around the room. I just have to hold my cadence when one of them hits the spokes. I got the workout in and they got their "exercise" as well.

Our friend Gwen who is going to St. Anthony's went to get her new bike. Bob at WheelieFun is obsessive so he spent two hours working on the fit before deciding a hacksaw was needed (a Hacksaw???) ans some more work. Bottom line--no bike home yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home