Monday, December 18, 2006

Ad Altiora Natus

Don't look now!

We're Back......
Time to kick off the 2007 season. We have a lot planned for this year. To start off, we have 5 people headed for St. Anthony's triathlon in April.

So tonight I was talking to Walter who helps me get ready for all of this. I have some big plans for 2007 and I will unveil thm soon. But for now, all I can think about is PAIN.

The pain helps me--the pain scares me. This season is going to be Mucho Grande.

The pain reminds me to do some things today to help myself tomarrow. I like the pain.

Remember, 500 years of peace and prosperity brought Switzerland the cuckoo clock. We need some kind of pressure to transform ourselves and to help others.

Teambigwave is off and running-come along

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home