Thursday, August 24, 2006

"Every Day is a Winding Road"

So race week is upon us. I have tomarrow off to get set. I finished work and got home around 9PM. Just in time to see one of my favorite shows, "Insider Training" on FitTV. Ok so it is hosted by Gabby Reece. Tonight was a replay of their Triathlon episode. Great inspiration and even some info.

So a few things

1)I am one of these triathletes , like on the show. Not a good one but that may come,

2)I assume no one reads this. But I assumed wrong when three people asked me about how my foot was doing. The answer is much better, thank you. A quick call to Ellen Daly earlier in the week has carried the day

3)Click on the Tri Geek Kahuna link. Tonight's writing is great

4)Lunch for Sat is set with Tom Holly and Val at Cocco Pozzo in Chicago. They kicked in big time to Greg Clarke's fundraising.

5)I am already planning big things for next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spandex King said...

I read your blog, but don't often comment. Anything with Gabby is worth checking out. Thanks for the heads up!!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home