Thursday, August 17, 2006

You make the call

Earlier this week I went out for an early run. Well let me back up.
The night before the run we had Andrew's birthday party. A blowout by toddler standards. But I had to lay low. Nothing too exciting. That's what makes the run possible.

So out on the run I head. Rounding on Observatory I get passed by an Olympian, Julie Ishpording from an earlier Olympic Marathon team. Not bad company. A little further up the road a giant pack starts heading towards me. In the middle, Andy Chun training for the Columbus Marathon. Ok so he actually runs while I kind of...
We give each other a high five. Now you need to know that when the season started Andrew and Sunjoo were the first two people to send me a donation. Which marathoner was more impressive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home