Sunday, February 26, 2006

Taking Stock

First some big news. I got my first comment. You know the little spot at the bottom of the entry where people can leave comments. Well I got my first from Jason Wessel. This proves I do not blog in vain.

Now on to taking stock...

2 months to go before the St. Anthony's triathlon.

Fundraising on track---but I have added some events for the later in the summer that up the ante.

Lost 20 lbs with a planned goal to lose 10 more before the event.

Hitting my training goals. For instance, this weekend I did a 1 1/2 hour training bike ride on Friday, 3000 yard swimming on Saturday and an hour run today. Now all of this would have been fine, but what really put me down was the tubing on Saturday, skiing with Christopher today and Andrew's decision to wake up repeatedly last night.

I think I am in a decent position right now but not ahead of the game. If we execute correctly for the next 9 weeks things will be just fine. Unless, of course sharks arrive in Tampa Bay.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home