Saturday, February 04, 2006

Speedo




Recently, Greg and Gene (two prosepctive triathletes and Team In Training fundraisers) asked me the question that is on everyone's mind. You know the question that has plagued Americans, but not Europeans, for centuries. The question that gets to the very essence of our being.

"If I want to swim in something more hydrodynamic than surf shorts but less revealing than a Speedo, what are my options?"

My answer is always the same. For women----I recomend ............. (well you fill in the blanks). For men----Jammers. All that great Speedo fit, only in a bigger package.


Great Training today. 53 minute run in a rain storm followed by an hour of weights.

Transportation forms for the St. Anthony's Triathlon arrived today---No Turning Back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home