Monday, January 30, 2006

Corporate Sponsors

Right off the bat let's note that we now have corporate sponsorship. The great Kathy Avers, noted endurance athlete herself, tossed a little cash our way. That alone is great but she also included a check from St. John Associates, the great firm in the cool city of Bloomington, IN.

I can see it now---corporate sponsorship=private planes to and from events, big cocktail parties with those giant shrimp, exclusive concerts by slightly over the hill R and B groups and , of course, bowls of M and Ms with the yellow ones removed just like any good rock group. Thank you St. John for supporting me in the manner to which I have become acustomed.

I did have my shoulder looked at today. Something worng with the joint--the phrase "moth eaten appearance" was tossed about. So an injection and we are back to work. Gwen is up next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home