Sunday, March 12, 2006

Better off Dead

I went to the insurance guy this week. Just a general policy check-up. I was mostly looking to increase my disability coverage. So on LIFE insurance I am good. On DISABILITY--not so good.

What does all this have to do with training? Well, if I am out on a run and you happen to run over me in your Ford Valdez, check in your rear view mirror. If you see a limb moving, back over me a couple of times. You see, I can afford to be dead but I cannot afford to be injured.

Got in a mile swim. Actually 1500 meters. It is way easier to calculate distance in a metric pool. 30 Laps-- break it up into three 10s.

Went for a bike ride, in between giant downpours, but technical difficulty cut it short.

7 weeks to go for St. Anthony's. The temps are headed up. The ski slope is closed. Time to knuckle down (Actually it is always time to knuckle down).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home