Sunday, March 26, 2006

Gwen is a Triathlete

Today we did our reverse sprint triathlon. Cut to the chase---Gwen finished with a very consistent swim stroke to the cheers of onlooking staff.

Congrats Gwen--You are a Triathlete.

It was a fairly difficult day. Temps around 30s, grey. About 1 minute before the run start there was a fire alarm. So he whole race got put on hold--in the freezing cold--for about a half hour.

So off we started. I went out a little fast for me but pulled it back early. Not too bad.

The bike was lonely. We rode through an industrial park. This was great because of little traffic, but it was hilly and kind of abandoned. I rode slower than I expected.

I was looking forward to finishing with the swim but it took forever to find some form and so I was much slower than anticipated.

All in all, not a bad start. Should give me the chance to adjust my training for St. Anthony's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home