Monday, May 29, 2006

Sneak it in

Lots of activity this weekend. So I had to "sneak in" my workouts.

Friday--Swing by the pool before heading home to get in a mile and a half with mostly 100 yard repeats. Cannot go home first---No escape

Saturday---Big day at the pool---Kiddie variety.. After the kiddie pool, I did a brick workout where I alternated biking with running. Had to get that in late in the afternoon. Then off to see my hero, Gilbert Gottfried

Sunday---Up early but not as early as planned. Got in a two hour bike ride, including crossing the "Purple People Bridge" into Kentucky and touring by the Kahn's Hot Dog plant.

Monday--Technically a day off but back to the pool with the kids. When they turn their backs I practice 5 strokes of my new found swimming technique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home