Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Get up and running

I am having trouble getting back up to blogging speed. For instance, it looks like it makes a difference if you put in www.teambigwave.blogspot.com vs http://teambigwave.blogspot.com.
Oh well I will get is all straightened out.
So I talked to my coach, Walter, this week. Wait let me back up. I actually have a zillion coaches. It takes a whole drama to get me going. For new readers it includes:

Walter-Tri Coach
Marcus-Nutrition
Barb-Swimming
Nick-Strength
Bob-Head TNT coach

Anyway (s), Walter is trying to get me back on track. Like always he has a plan and it actually involves me doing a little less racing than planned but more training and weight loss. I do well with coaches because I want to please them but I need to figure out how to motivate myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home