Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Goofy Face




At our Team send off last night Joshua's mother (Joshua is our honored patient in his second year of treatment for Leukemia) wrote a nice message to us and had a few pictures of Joshua. One of the pictures had Joshua doing a "Scary face" and showing his teeth, or chicklets as I refer to them. So tonight, the two knuckleheads and myself decided to recreate this masterpiece. Our plan is to send a copy to Joshua.

No training today as I pack for the race. Helmet--check, shoes----check, Bodyglide (don't ask)---check--lose the CO2 cannister thought (30,000 dollar TSA fine----Have the terrorists finally won?)

Going over race strategy tonight. I am hoping to improve my position from 5th to last all the way up to 10th to last. By my account a 100% imporvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home