Sunday, May 06, 2007

Juli Marshall--Hero

At last week's St. Anthony's triathlon a 48 year old mother of four and TeamInTraining member , Juli Marshall-Illinois, was pulled from the water and put on life support.

She, sadly, passed away late last week.

I did not know her but I know that because of her efforts my wife is alive. This was at least her second TNT event and at this event a significant increase in research funding was announced. The money to finance such an effort does not grow on trees. It comes from people like Ms. Marshall who go out a make a real difference.

My sympathy goes out to her family. My gratitude goes out to Juli Marshall, hero.

1 Comments:

Blogger LionHeart said...

Thank you so much. She was my aunt and I love her with my life

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home