Sunday, July 09, 2006

The A Team



A little photo from last week's Hyde Park Blast.

A Team #1

Let's begin with the night before.

Last night I got to go out with John/Julie and Ginger/Rob. I never realized that they had not been out together. You see both couples are on my A Team. Many people have had to help us over the past two years and all have done it with great enthusiasm. But some folks are just so over the top helpful. The kind of people you don't hesitate to call at 4am or 4pm if you are confused. While there are others in this circle as well, these two couples are all stars.

So we went out to dinner. They for a little food and drink and me for a little carbo loading.

A Team #2

This morning David Young and I met Greg Clarke for the Ceasar's Creek sprint Tri. Greg's first and he finished in great style. Now get this--over 620 athletes for this sell out event. A sprint is about half the distance of an olympic event. So I am thinking, "this will be a snap". I forgot it's just as hard only a little shorter. Ouch. Probably the best swim I have had and a respectable bike and run. Results should be available through the link soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home