Monday, July 10, 2006

An Ongoing Circus

Some people have an internal compass and they know what they want and how to do it. Take, for instance, my wife. She exercises regularly and never needs any outside prodding. Off she goes without any hoopla. Even during the transplant she used to walk 3 miles a day on the hospital treadmill.

But not me. I need a whole drama going on. We discussed this in detail at dinner on Saturday night. Julie/John and Ginger/Rob struggled to understand what I was talking about. You see I have coaches. Coaches for everything. I have even included a link for NYC Tri Consulting in our links section.

So a brief list includes:

1)Barbara Walker--Sport Psychologist
2)Bob Duncan--Team in Training Coach
3)Terry Cole--Team in Training Coach
4)Walter DeNino--NYC Tri Consulting
5)Marcus Garand--NYC Tri Consulting Nutrtionist
6)Barb Uible--Swim Coach
7)Christopher Murtaugh--Race Strategy
8)Andrew Murtaugh--Focus expert


All of this so I could finish next to last in the Ceasar's Creek triathlon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home