Saturday, March 24, 2007

Goal, Eh, Goal, Eh Goal (Say it out loud like Telemundo)

Let's get down to brass tacks. Tonight got in the famous on brick that consists of indoor biking and treadmill running--back and forth, back and forth (kind of like rinse, lather, repeat).

So what can we shoot for at St. Anthony's?

How about 2:48? Would be great since my best in the past has been around 3:21.

The swim: I can do 35 mintues which is still slow for a mile but improved for me. On a great day, 30 minutes

The Bike: If I push I can make 20 mph and finish in 1:15--A REACH BUT POSSIBLE.

The Run: 9 minute miles put me around 56 minutes and 10 minute mile sput me around 62 minutes. Can I lose more weight? If so the time will go down.

Transition:Better know as changing your shoes--can I get 4 minutes?

Ok so
swim-35 minutes
Bike-75 Minutes
Run- 58 Minutes
Trans-4 minutes

Equals 2:48 (what is actually equals 2:52?)
How do I get to 2:48?

MAGIC DUST in the Gatorade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home