Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bad Brain

I was getting a swimming lesson tonight. As an aside Barb Uible, the swim coach, recently went on a bike tour of Ireland. Sounds like a good idea but it turned into a disaster. Wrong group to travel with, narrow roads, weak support etc.. All of this ended with her crashing and busting up multiple things including a broken hand. I still think you are better off crashing on a trip then seein Ireland from the back of a tour bus. But of course, my hand is not broken.

So she is trying to get me to swim better. The problem is I swim too stiff. I have no flow. My brain moves in fits and starts and inhibits a natural movement---Bad Brain. I need rhythm.. I need soul.

Tomarrow, we find out if I made it into the style section of the New York Times. Will my lifelong dreams be realized?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home