Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meet our best athlete and maybe throw him some love (and by "love" I mean Money)

David Young is our latest athlete to join TeamBigWave. Here's the unusual part, "He is an actual athlete."
You may recall that he beat me last year at Tri For Joe without training, without custom biking shoes and while riding LISA's bike (you know Jessica Fletcher saddle).
David has been training like a maniac and I suspect we will see big things from him.

I have provided a link to his donation page on the right of the screen.

As per my unoffical routine, I will alternate years of begging for donations for myself. This is an OFF year so you are all safe from my requests. I will pay my own freight this year.

But how about David? Throw him some love and follow our exploits over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home